RIZ Consulting, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
PKR. 60,000 – 60,000 /Month
TOR’s Finance Assistant:
- Travel to field for payment of reimbursements to meeting participants (Tribal districts)
- Ensure all relevant documentation is collected, checked, and attached to payment vouchers for submission.
- Handle all cash, including petty cash and local bank accounts, and maintain and balance daily cash books.
- Maintain proper filing systems of financial documents and scan monthly financial reports to be forwarded to Head Office.
- Ensure that proper approval signatures are obtained and that both parties: Payer and Receiver verify the cash amount of the transaction.
- Reconcile Petty Cash daily.
- Monthly Cash/Funds report submission to head office/supervisor.
- Support AFO in Routine matters
Any task assigned by the Supervisor.
Petty Cash Handlling
Cash and Bank Reconciliation
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Peshawar, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 24 – 45 Years
Minimum Education: Master
Degree Title: MBA, M.com
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2 Years (Minimum 2 years of Finance experience specially cash handling in KP region- Pashto speaking required.)
Apply Before: Sep 19, 2022
Posting Date: Sep 07, 2022